I’m just back from a field trip to Girringun National Park. We used a cherry picker in the field to access shoots high in the canopy! – Julia
- Lab end-of-year dinner
- 2020 NSW Premier’s Prize in Biological Sciences goes to Ian!
- New paper: Components of leaf-trait variation along environmental gradients
- Fellowship success for Yuki!
- Funding success for Shubham!
- Oscar presents at the SPEG meeting!
- Ian gives a virtual seminar at Northwest Normal University in China
- The role of soil in controlling carbon and water economy: Our recent New Phytologist paper