- [none currently…]
PAST LAB MEMBERS & VISITORS
- Rachael Gallagher, now holds an ARC DECRA fellowship (2017-2020) at Macquarie University, after which she’ll take up a position as Lecturer.
- Emma Gray, PhD 2013-2017.
- Yusuke Onoda, Visiting Scholar from Kyoto University (Oct-Nov 2017; Sept-Dec 2013). (and postdoc 2007-10).
- Peng-Cheng He , Visiting Scholar (PhD student) from the South China Botanical Garden (Guangzhou) and Chinese Academy of Sciences, Sept – Dec 2017.
- Tim Maher, Masters of Research 2015-16 (ecological proteomics). Now a research assistant with Dr Rachael Gallagher (Macquarie U.).
- Saskia Grootemaat, PhD 2012-2016. Now a research scientist at the NSW Rural Fire Service.
- Dong Ning, PhD 2012-2016 (co-supervised with Colin Prentice). Now a post-doc at U. Reading.
- Melanie Zeppel. Research Fellow, 2015.
- Raquel Miatto, visiting PhD student from Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil (2014-15).
- Yan-Shih Lin. Post-doc 2015. Now a post-doc at Forest Ecology and Ecophysiology group, INRA-Nancy (France).
- Marina Scalon, PhD 2010-15. Now a post-doc in Augusto Franco’s lab at U. Brasília.
- Wang Han Postdoc 2014-15, PhD 2013 (co-supervised with Colin Prentice). Now a postdoc at Northwest A&F University (Yangling, China).
- Julia Cooke. Post-doc 2011-12, and 2014-5. Now a Lecturer at The Open University, UK.
- Allyson Eller. Post-doc 2012-14.
- Vincent Maire. Post-doc 2012-14. Now an Associate Professor at U. Quebec Trois-Rivières.
- Wuu Kuang Soh, Visiting Scholar from University College Dublin (March-June 2014).
- Kasia Zieminska PhD 2010-2014, co-supervised with Mark Westoby. Now a Postdoctoral Putnam Fellow at the Arnold Arboretum (Harvard University).
- Tiina Tosens PhD 2009-2012, co-supervised with Mark Westoby (Comparative Ecology group) and Ulo Niinemets (Estonian University of Life Sciences).
- Tanja Lenz Research associate 2006-11.
- Anna Richards Postdoc 2007-8 (now at CSIRO Darwin).
- Elizabeth Law Research assistant 2007, 2009 (now a post-doc at U. Queensland).
- Alejandro Ordonez Visiting PhD student 2006-7 (PhD 2011 from U. Groningen; now a postdoc at Aarhus U., Denmark).
- Jenny Ordonez Visiting PhD student 2006 (PhD from Vrije U. 2010; now a scientist at World Agroforestry Centre, Costa Rica).